
The day I met Jason I was blasting Raspberry Swirl and he stuck his head into my dorm room and from his lovely lips the magic words came: "i. love. tori." Also, he said hi to my mom and I knew this one was gonna be a real good one. He's a hard motha from the streetz of Lompoc, and together we swaggered through SFSU's Mary Ward Hall with a bottle of Goldschlagger's in each fist and glitter in our hair. Yes, it was glorious. "Eat my ass, bitch," we said, back in the day. "I love pre-cum!" Cynthia replied. And we'd all hop on the M to Castro Street and ogle the hot cookie working at Hot Cookie, and end up slouched drunkenly over a table at Baghdad's Cafe at 4 o'clock in the morning. Yes, I am damn proud to say that my prized friendship and deep soul connection with Mr. Jason M. Villalobos started on a sunny August afternoon 8 years ago. Here's to Doc J, who is still and will always be my man, and The Man. A very Happy Birthday to you, my friend. Gold Schlagger 4-LIFE.
1 comment:
omg
jv
Post a Comment