
Yup. I went to D.C. and flipped off the White House. I am glorious.
I was intrigued by the seemingly lacking security detail in front of the White House. Veddy veddy interestink, no? I was less amused by the fact that Christmas appears to have exploded all over Pennsylvania Avenue and the rest of our nation's capital. So much for the separation of church and state, freedom of religion, and good taste.
Meanwhile, a very stupid man sits inside this very building eating bons bons and making the world a more fucked-up place as each minute passes. This, along with the novel A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry, is proof that God is a sick, twisted old bastard.
1 comment:
''God is a ....'' At least it proves you're no Atheist and you are happy to blame Him because Mistry chose to write a book that depressed you? ;-)
Post a Comment