ps. falling in holes has been proven to reduce your bad luck for approx. 3 weeks. however, stepping in fresssssh cow poop reduces your bad luck for 1 month. i suggest you find some cow poop ASAP. :D
HI, Marina --- I'm going to assume you know my daughter, Greta Shoop? Her birthday is May 21st, and I know she will be at a conference in Baku that day. If you happen to see her, tell her 'Happy Birthday' from her mom and dad! We'll be seeing her in June adn CANNOT WAIT to get her back home!
3 comments:
the second one down is great, band cover worthy.
ps. falling in holes has been proven to reduce your bad luck for approx. 3 weeks. however, stepping in fresssssh cow poop reduces your bad luck for 1 month.
i suggest you find some cow poop ASAP.
:D
Great photos. Missing your wonderful wordscapes though.
HI, Marina --- I'm going to assume you know my daughter, Greta Shoop? Her birthday is May 21st, and I know she will be at a conference in Baku that day. If you happen to see her, tell her 'Happy Birthday' from her mom and dad! We'll be seeing her in June adn CANNOT WAIT to get her back home!
Post a Comment