Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer in the Baijan


Summertime in Azerbaijan is the best time.

It's the time for road trips:


exploring nearby villages



befriending homeless puppies


and watching thunderstorms roll in.




Summertime is also the time to make Mexican feasts!



Friends often come to visit, and to indulge in a tipple of the azer-beer.




I like watching my friends fetch and carry water for me (and I think the neighbors do too.)






Best of all is my kitty, Padma. I found her stuck in a thorny bush next to my school. My landlord has no idea that he is hosting the happiest cat in Azerbaijan.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post as for me. It would be great to read a bit more concerning that matter. The only thing it would also be great to see on this blog is a few pictures of some gadgets.
John Trider
Phone Blocker