It's been over 4 weeks since my last post (wince.) I won't use the old "Things have been soooo busy" line, but I'm happy to report that, actually, much of my creative-expression-through-blogging time has been used for another outlet of creative expression-- you can listen to the results here.
I am also still mourning my grandmother Elsie, who passed away just a week and half ago. I have since started a photo archival project which encompasses her life and my family's fairly interesting and colorful history, and I hope to be able to have some of these photos scanned and uploaded to this blog very soon.
And speaking of photos-- I must guiltily admit that I have not yet uploaded any of my photos from my recent 3 and a half month working holiday in Sri Lanka to my computer. But as my camera was stolen during a very scary incident near my rented house in Hikkaduwa, the task of uploading the photos from my remaining memory cards is a little more complicated than I had thought. Hopefully some assistance from an extremely photo-knowledgeable friend will soon have me gleefully posting photos all over the net.
No comments:
Post a Comment