Yes, I'm totally biting Jason's bloggystyle on this post, but these last 9 texts were so good I couldn't resist!!! Sorry J!!!
1. Angie: Seven daysss... (in the creepy little girl voice)
2. Jess: i just saw u in a mob of tibetans. r u ok??
3. Debra: I have some bad news. Shrooms knocked over your wine glass, I'm sorry.
4. Sarah: Sweet! It's in my planner for 2011!
5. Paige: Hell yes. I'm down like the stock market!
6. Jason: This female client is hitting on me so hard right now and I don't know what 2 do... ask 4 her #? Lol
7. Brewster: Sry I waz skool now iym nawt
8. Angie: ayyy on my way home, hanging with that guy nick from house of shields, we come smoke weed! Get ready for highness haaaaaaa
9. Debra: Oh man I'm sorry. Are you ok? Did they say they're idiots?
1 comment:
LOVE IT!!!
jv
Post a Comment